Thursday, October 30, 2014

Face Stockholm x JCrew Lipstick Part II

I really loved the Face Stockholm x JCrew Lipstick in French Martini, so I bought this Peony Pink color also.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I was really expecting the same veil finish as French Martini, but boy was I wrong LOL! This is a full coverage cream finish that's super duper pigmented, holy cow! And guess what, it stains too, like crazy. The first time I applied this lipstick, I applied it over lip balm and wiped it off after just 15 minutes. And you wouldn't believe it, but the stain was as fresh and bright as the lipstick itself, no, I would even say more pigmented and brighter than that from the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains! Wow! And holy hell, if it stained like that over lip balm, how much crazier would it be on bare lips?! The formula is creamy but it's not as moisturizing as the French Martini veil version, so despite being super impressed with the pigmentation and the staining properties, I still prefer the veil finish. 

Peony Pink: a super duper pigmented fuchsia pink. Here's a funny story for you. The day I tested this lipstick over lip balm, I went to yoga class afterwards with the crazy bright stain on - because I couldn't get it off xD The teacher saw me and chuckled. She probably thought I was nuts for coming to yoga with neon fuchsia lips ^.^

See my previous Face Stockholm x JCrew Lipstick post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts