Saturday, October 4, 2014

SK-II LXP Ultimate Revival Essence

Got a 30mL/1fl oz. deluxe travel size of SK-II LXP Ultimate Revival Essence from Saks 5th Avenue's holiday 2013 GWP and have been using it for the past few weeks, after I ran out of Facial Treatment Essence.


This is a "charged up" version of the Facial Treatment Essence, with other ingredients (and claims) thrown in. I'm not sure what the LXP stands for, but I'm guessing it's "extra stinky." Damn, after several giant bottles of the Facial Treatment Essence I thought I'd be used to that smell by now, but this stuff? Pee-ew! It really smells like I'm splashing someone's sweat onto my face, really pungent. Ick.


But other than the stronger odor, it feels just like the "regular" Facial Treatment Essence to me, very runny watery but slightly darker in color. There's no added moisturizing or hydrating properties. It goes on like water and it disappears like water. I haven't noticed any amazing changes on my skin either, which tells me the $275/150mL price tag is kind of absurd. Hell, and here I thought the Facial Treatment Essence was expensive. So yeah, will not be indulging in this LXP extra stinky.

SK-II LXP Ultimate Revival Essence:
Water, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexapeptide-3, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta. *Pitera.
***List of ingredients from Sephora USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts