Thursday, January 1, 2015

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Part III

Are you sick of Eyeko yet? Because I've got more Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliners ^.^ This is probably the last of the Skinny Liquid Eyeliners though, because both the colors Navy and Purple are no longer available. Currently, these pens are only available in one color - black.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Navy and Purple. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Making the switch from these Skinny liners to the Visual Eyes liners were kind of awkward. I was so used to the thicker lines with these felt tip pens, and found the Visual Eyes with their brush tips too fine, which means more time investment in having to layer to get to the thickness I like. I really dislike lining my eyes with a really thin line - it just looks so harsh that way. Conversely, a super thick line is also no good for me, because I'll look bug-eyed ^.^" So the thickness of the line is important.

- Navy: a lovely deep ink blue.

- Purple: a deep true purple! Gorgeous! I don't understand. Why did they discontinue either of these shades??

Navy and Purple.

See my previous posts:
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Part II

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts