Embolden with Ocean Scene Eyes 01 Warm Ocean, I went for Lunasol Nature Color Eyes in 02 Nature Green and 05 Nature Colorful, both quads. Let's just say I now have major lemmings for 03 Nature Brown and 04 Nature Beige, but of course they were long discontinued T.T
All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
Nature Color Eyes are gorgeous metallic quads that are sparkly and well-pigmented. These are softer and smoother than Ocean Scene Eyes, though still not as buttery as Geminate Eyes, Party Eyes 2014 EX01 from Party Coffret 2014, or Vivid Clear Eyes. Good enough, I'd say ^.^ Staying power is the same as Ocean Scene Eyes, which is fantastic. Best of all, the colors exceed my expectation and are super wearable. Love!
- 02 Nature Green: a beautiful gilded khaki quad that's super wearable. The only color I'm haven't tried by itself is the mint green, although I have worn it blended with the golden khaki and it's really pretty. Also, 3/4 colors actually have, well, colors and aren't just pastel light colors.
Clockwise from top left:
- Base/highlighter: metallic, medium intensity. A gilded soft white with a beautiful golden sheen when seen from an angle. So pretty!
- Lid: metallic, medium intensity. A gilded mint green, again with the pretty gold sheen when seen from an angle.
- Liner: shimmers, high intensity. A gilded olived brown that lights up with gold shimmers. Love!
- Medium crease: metallic, medium intensity. A gold khaki that's just to die for. Perfect on its own as a wash all over the lids or in in the crease blending over the mint green above. Love love love!
- 05 Nature Colorful: I had reservation about this quad. From the online photos, it looked as though there's really only 1 color (the liner) with the rest being light base/highlighter colors. But I took a chance and picked it up anyway, and am pleasantly surprised to find that the periwinkle is actually medium color. The pink shows up well on me too and I've worn it alone all over the lids with just liner. So yes I'm very happy with this palette.
Clockwise from top left:
- Base/highlighter: metallic pearl, medium intensity. An ivory that will turn frosty if I were to apply too much. So this is definitely one of those shades that calls for a light hand.
- Lid: metallic, medium intensity. A pastel pink that leans warm, thanks to a layer of gold shimmers. Very pretty as a sheer wash.
- Liner: shimmers, high intensity. A deep plum with lots of silver shimmers. This liner shade too lights up just as the gilded olive brown above. Awesome!
- Medium crease: metallic, medium intensity. A beautiful periwinkle.