Friday, August 21, 2015

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion

After our second day in Tokyo, I realized I had forgotten to pack an eye makeup remover, which in my case has been a steady supply of Lancome Bi-Facil or Effacil in 30mL GWP bottles. This is great news, because it means time to go study some drugstore selections.

Well, I totally forgot how dizzying Japanese drugstores can get with the jam-packed shelves, the super fast music with high-pitched helium chipmunk singing nonsensical things, the harsh white light. So I came in thinking I'll pick out the next best thing and left as quickly as possible grabbing the first thing that caught my eyes, which was this 300mL pump bottle of Bifesta Cleansing Lotion.

There are three varieties available: Bright Up (bluish purple bottle), Moist (white bottle I'm reviewing), Enrich (pink bottle), and [Oil] Control Care (green bottle). There's also a dedicated Eye Makeup Remover (blue bottle), but I'm not entirely sure the difference between the general makeup remover I bought and the dedicated eye makeup remover, especially when I'm using mine only to remove eye makeup anyway.
Bifesta is a brand of Mandom Corporation, which produces other personal care product brands like Mandom, Gatsby, etc. This Cleansing Lotion is my first Mandom product and so far I like it very much. It's an unscented and clear runny liquid that looks and feels no different than water, only it removes all my eye makeup without leaving behind an oily film like Bi-Facil, or worse, an odd white residue like Clinique Take the Day Off Liquid Makeup Remover.

Since the cotton pad gets saturated with this stuff (I use 3 pumps to remove all eye makeup and brow powder), of course plenty of it gets into my eyes. However, it doesn't burn or sting at all which impresses me. My eye area feels comfortable afterwards, with no tautness or, conversely, oiliness. I'll definitely try that dedicated eye makeup remover in the blue bottle next time ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts