Saturday, August 22, 2015

More desserts at Denny's Part VII

Update Sunday, August 23, 2015.

Hubby was in a meeting so I camped out at a nearby Denny's for lunch and dessert. Ordered the Korean cold noodles lunch set and the seasonal dessert specialty. Mission accomplished ^.^ It was sooooooo good...

------------------------------------------------
Original post Sunday, August 16, 2015.

For nostalgia's sake, hubby and I went and found ourselves a Denny's and ordered our old favorites, just for the hell of it. Well, actually, it's because it's mid August and pretty much the whole country's on vacation. Everywhere we went, restaurants and shops are closed until Monday, August 16. And I was dying to have that fruits parfait again so hubby obliged xD

He ordered his favorite hamburg and I ordered my omurice. They were just as yummy as we remember T.T

And at last, my long-awaited dessert. It's summer which means peach season, and so the peach parfait it was. Soooo good.  

I'm going to go back for these seasonal specialty below. The guy at the table next to ours last night ordered it and it looked really good ^.^
***Screencap from Denny's JP.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts