Monday, August 21, 2017

Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash

After trying Origins Plantscriptions Anti-Aging Cleanser, I moved on to this 30mL/1fl. oz. tube of Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash in hope it would be milder than the former. This was from the 2016 Black Friday 10-piece Gift Set, which of course I didn't get to until almost a year later ^.^"


This is a foaming face wash that smells like--wait for it--toothpaste! I literally thought in my state of mama-grogginess I'd mistaken the tube of toothpaste for face wash. Even then that's ridiculous, because the tube of toothpaste is much larger and longer. And then I looked at the ingredients and, ohhh, spearmint, that explains it!

This face wash is indeed milder than the Plantscriptions Anti-Aging Cleanser. May be a bit too mild, much so that parts of my face, especially the t-zone, still feels oily after rinsing. I had to use a little more each time to feel clean, though not in a squeaky, stripped of moisture way. I probably will move on after this tube. I like the face wash, but the spearmint and the toothpaste scent mess with my head too much.

Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash:
Water\aqua\eau; lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water; myristic acid; glycerin; behenic acid; sodium methyl cocoyl taurate; palmitic acid; potassium hydroxide; lauric acid; stearic acid; anthemis nobilis flower oil *, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, pelargonium graveolens flower oil*, lavandula hybrida oil*, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, styrax benzoin gum, linalool; peg-3 distearate; tourmaline; laminaria saccharina extract; hydrolyzed wheat protein; cetearyl alcohol; polyquaternium-7; butylene glycol; disodium edta; methylchloroisothiazolinone; methylisothiazolinone  
***List of ingredients from Origins.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts