Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist Part VII

Last summer, I got a hold of two more Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist in the LE colors EX-16 桃薔薇 (Momobara) and EX-17 赤橙 (Akadaidai). These were released spring 2015, so they're not new, but I thought they'd make nice additions to my collection. Well, at least I was hoping both would.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

These are in a running series so I'll just go straight to the colors.

- EX-16 桃薔薇 (Momobara): prior to buying, I'd looked up this color online and saw that it was a rosy pink and had a soft matte finish. I was iffy with the color but the soft matte finish intrigued me so I went with it anyway. Turned out I was wrong on a few different levels. This isn't a rosy pink, it's a cool bubblegum pink, a color I normally would avoid like the plague. Woops. I'd also forgotten to consider its opacity. You see, all the Lipstick Moists have at least a semi-translucent finish and I'd assumed this would be the same. Nope. Don't let the hand swatch fool you, this is a soft matte bubblegum pink with a white base, as in it's opaque and was totally milky on my lips. Urgh. Will pass it on to someone else who will show it more love than I do.

- EX-17 赤橙 (Akadaidai): now this is much more like it, a shimmer-free translucent peachy orange. Love!

EX-16 桃薔薇 (Momobara) and EX-17 赤橙 (Akadaidai)

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts