Sunday, August 12, 2018

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre Part II

Just finished up this tiny 5mL/0.17fl. oz. metal tube of Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre I got from the Beauty Habit Holiday 2015 GWP. It's old, I know, but it's still fresh and works pretty darn well.


I figured it's been 10 years (eeps, really?!) since I last used this cream, and the longer I waited the more the stuff was going to age so I brought it with me on a recent trip to SF. One of my few complaints about this cream back then was the fragrance and, well, the fragrance was still there, they haven't gotten rid of it. However, it was much milder than I remember, much less intrusive.

Right up to the trip, my skin was in a bad place again. This time, it was a combination of hormones and stress. We had just moved home and barely unpacked but hubby had a work conference to attend in SF and I couldn't pass up the chance to tag along. It was SF, folks! Of course my uterus decided it was the perfect opportunity to ruin our first travel together since the little one was born--I got my period :( Thankfully, our parents kindly took in the little one for the week.

By the time hubby and I got to SF, my skin was all sorts of unhappy. Breakouts, dry patches from dehydration, itchy welts from irritation, etc. Dare I say this cream saved my skin that week. It felt so soothing going on and it calmed the irritation down overnight. Two nights later and the dry patches, dehydration, and itchiness were gone too. The breakouts were still there because, well, my uterus hates me (it's had impeccable timing so far).

I don't remember being so impressed with this cream but now I'm ready to hoard it. There's also a "Fluide Hydratant," a milk version for hand and body that I'm tempted to try also. If I wasn't sold then, I'm totally sold now.

See my previous Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre post.

2 comments:

Citrine said...

I tried one of these at urban outfitters and I really like the smell (it was like jasmine or gardenia?)...Too bad I have too many moisturizers I need to use up...

Speaking of San Fransisco, I want to visit there again! I miss the mineral/gem stores in Chinatown... The ones in manhattan are such rippoff.

D. said...

Hey Mina,

I could never identify either flower by scent, but for this cream with was a mild floral scent indeed, and I didn't mind it at all this time around.

LOL you miss the gem stores in SF and I miss the food ^.^

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts