Monday, November 4, 2019

Etvos Mineral Sheer Rouge Part II

Last fall, Etvos released two more limited edition colors of Mineral Sheer Rouge in Brownie Red and Vintage Rose. At first I only wanted Vintage Rose, but then the only swatches were intriguing enough and I ended up buying both.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Since I've already reviewed the formula in detail, I'll just go straight into the colors. Still loving that slim and sleek square metal tubes, by the way. The more I hold it, the more I love it. Why can't they all make lipstick packaging like this?

- Brownie Red: exactly as named, though it swatched a caramel brown on the back of my hand but goes on my lips with more red. Shimmer free and translucent.

- Vintage Rose: wine, but on the cooler side with more berry, also shimmer-free and translucent. Love this one!

Brownie Red and Vintage Rose.

See my previous Etvos Mineral Sheer Rouge post. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts