Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Komenuka Bijin Komenuka + Collagen Deep Moisture Jell Cream

I started on this 100g jar of Komenuka Bijin Komenuka + Collagen Deep Moisture Jell Cream in hope it would replace Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Night Cream in my nighttime routine.   


This was an unscented and multi-purpose, 4-in-1 gel-cream that boasted the function of a toner, milk, serum, and cream. However, I confess I really chose this because of the "Deep Moisture" in its name ^.^

This was a thick gel-cream that went on a bit sticky, but once set it felt pretty moisturizing. I was pretty happy with it for a few nights. In fact, I'd started to settle in with the thought this would last me through the winter. Alas, not so. My skin started to feel dry in the morning after about a week. At the same time, it was a tad too thick and sticky for morning use. So sadly, this didn't work for me, and I ended up sealing it back up for hubby to try after he's done with his Clarins Men Super Moisture Gel. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts