Sunday, November 24, 2019

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lotion

After switching out this Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion of my little guy's bathroom because I couldn't stand the strong perfume, I've been using this 236mL/8fl. oz. bottle of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lotion on him after his bath. Sadly, it's been discontinued so this review is late and useless, as usual =.=


Basically, this is a slightly runnier and milkier version of the Ultra Repair Cream which I've been using for a few years now. Both versions are unscented and I just love it! The milk I use on my little guy's body (legs, arms, belly, back) and the cream version I dab onto his cheeks. Both have been keeping him soft and smooth. Why discontinue such a good thing? Argh!

Anyway, this bottle should last us through the summer and in the meantime, I'll look for a similar replacement. If you know of a good one, please do tell :)

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts