Friday, November 1, 2019

Clarins Men Super Moisture Gel

Got hubby started on this 50mL/1.8oz. pump bottle of Clarins Men Super Moisture Gel a couple of weeks ago. I bought it for him first and foremost but does reach for some on occasions, whenever I get bored of my stuff ^.^


Because of its name, I purposefully saved the bottle for winter. I wouldn't call this a gel either. It's more like a gel cream, thicker than the Revitalizing Gel he used up over the later summer and fall, and not at all runny. It has the same masculine citrus scent as all the other Clarins Men stuff. Hubby likes it a lot. I think it's decently moisturizing for day use but my dry combo skin definitely needs something more at night. Over all, it's not bad, and I'll continue to pick up different men products from Clarins for hubby to try. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts