Thursday, November 21, 2019

DHC Mild Lotion Part II

It's been a looong time since I last used DHC Mild Lotion, and what an interesting experience to revisit with this 32mL bottle that was part of a Sube Sube Travel Set I received as GWP when I stocked up some Deep Cleansing Oil for my mum. 


The last time I tried this, I hated it. It left my face feeling all sticky and icky. Granted, we were living in a humid environment at the time which totally didn't help the stickiness, but I just wasn't impressed.

Now having moved to a much drier climate and it being the winter when my skin is even drier than usual, I thought it would be a good time to give this another go to see if I feel any differently. And boy, did I feel differently. This toner now went on without any stickiness at all! My skin just absorbed it right in and got all nice and soft.

In fact, the change was so drastic I immediately went online to check whether they'd reformulated the toner. What do you know, there's actually a Mild Lotion II also, with a list of ingredients that's twice as long with rosemary leaf extra, calendula, chamomile, etc. I'd be curious to try this second version next, but the original Mild Lotion's list of ingredients didn't change at all. Interesting, huh? Could it be that this whole time, it was indeed all that humidity that made this stuff so sticky and icky on my face?

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts