Saturday, November 23, 2019

Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum

Been using this 15mL/0.5fl. oz. tube of Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum as part of my morning routine so here's a quick post.


I'm surprised they call this a serum, because it comes out of the tube more of a thick gel-cream. May be this is an Origins thing, because I've used a few other of their "serums" with thicker texture like a gel-cream (Original Skin Renewal Serum with Willowherb), lotion (Origins x Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum), and milk (Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Serum). 

Anyway, this Anti-Aging Power Serum is decent. It goes on like any other gel-cream and is pretty moisturizing on its own. I definitely layer moisturizer over it though (Sisley All Day All Year Essential Anti-Aging Day Care), because sunscreens can be pretty drying and my skin need extra moisture or I'll get dry flakes by the afternoon. Over all, this is a nice serum but I think I'm going to move on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts