Saturday, May 12, 2018

Origins x Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum

Been using this tiny 5mL/0.17fl. oz. tube of Origins x Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum for the past week so here's a quick review for it.

This was part of a GWP I received when I bought a giant tube of Plantscriptions Anti-Aging Cleanser last year.

This is supposedly a serum but it has lotion-like texture (in the Western sense, not the Japanese lotion that's really a toner), much thicker than the vast majority of serums/essences I've used. It's pale yellow, and it smells like herbal tea. I'm using it in my current daytime routine and it feels moisturizing going on, absorbs quickly, and it layers well under Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream.

Over all, I'm glad to have tried it but I feel it's nothing special and doesn't warrant the hefty price tag. Moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts