Sunday, January 11, 2009

L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel

The L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel is also from the L'Occitane Getaway Treasures set, which also includes the Shea Ultra Rich Shampoo, Shea Ultra Rich Conditioner, Verbena Body Lotion, Lavender Hand Cream, Shea Extra Gentle Soap Milk, and Shea Extra Gentle Soap Lavender (more reviews to come later).




Hmm...what can I say, this is your average body wash, nothing special here. Because it is a gel, I took it overseas with me to use in the humidity there. The verbena smells nice. The touch of citrus in it was refreshing, especially in the heat.


But again, $8 for 2.5 oz. of "average" body wash is just ridiculous, so my affair with the Verbena Shower Gel ends with my return from my trip, much like the shampoo and conditioner. I wouldn't really recommend this shower gel. There's really nothing special about it at all, except for the price, of course.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts