Sunday, January 18, 2009

Super Mild Soap

I love the Super Mild Shampoo and Conditioner to death, so I used to buy this Bath Time Set in the past (I'm currently detouring to Tsubaki Shampoo and Conditioner, but will return to Super Mild very soon) that came with the shampoo, conditioner, and 6 bars of Super Mild Soaps. The thing is, back then I didn't care much for soaps in general, so I never paid these soaps any attention and kept giving them away as I was accumulating a thousand and one of them with each set I bought.



Since my interest in soaps grew significantly these past few months, I dug these soaps out from the linen closet and gave one of them a try. It was a decent soap, still a bit drying, but better than the L'Occitane Shea Extra Gentle Soap Lavender. It smelled great too, just like the shampoo and conditioner. Hubby likes it a lot, but then he likes almost every other soaps too, so I'm not sure if he's a reliable tester in the soap department. What counts though, is that his grandma (their main recipient) LOVES these soaps! She raves and raves about them, which partly led to my curiosity and eventually, usage.

My conclusion is that my skin is drier than an 85-yearold's! Hubby's grandma loves them, yet here they are frying my hands, WTF? Garr...another summer soap.

2 comments:

Citrine said...

hey Dalenna:

I like your new layout! (I see now you are headind toward the skincare route now...)

I would totally want to buy some of those, shiseido ususally works well for me and that DHC one is so cute... (but I have around 8 pieces of glycerin soap lying around already...)

Citrine

D. said...

Hi Citrine!

Thanks! I'm trying on different templates :D it might change the next time you visit so...

Yeah, you might want to try Shiseido Super Mild. I'm sure your local Asian grocery store will carry some. And besides, when did 8 pieces of glycerin soap ever stop anybody from hoarding more? Not me :P

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts