Saturday, January 3, 2009

One Should Never Fly United, Ever

Did I drop off the face of the planet for the past several weeks or what?!? Actually, I was just out of the country :D The problem was: instead of changing the dates in order to schedule my posts, I saved them as drafts instead...Oops, I'm a total novice at this, sorry guys! I guess I'll just reschedule my posts over the next few days.

Anyhoo, just got back from my year end vacation. Yep, I save up all my vacation days and go out with a bang at the end of the year (well, more like just going overseas with the family). Big family trips are very exhausting, but looking back I'd say they're worth it.

One painful lesson I learned from this trip is to never ever fly United again. Let's just say they f*cked us all very thoroughly. Flying United cost us more than just the tickets we booked 4 months in advance: 2 days of our precious vacation, the hotel fees/events for those days we booked but instead was stuck else where in some airport waiting for our next stand by flight, emotional and psychological stress for all involved, not to mention the physical exhaustion. My poor mother barely made it back alive. I mean, for a whole week afterwards she looked like she was going to roll over any minute.

Then again, our story is nothing in comparison to the more unfortunate folks out there. Enough said.

Never ever, ever, EVER, fly United again.

2 comments:

Citrine said...

That site is funny...It's good that your case is better than those other people...

D. said...

Hey Citrine!

It's been a while! How are you?

Yeah, that's definitely a big "phew" there. Let's just say it's good to be home. Alive.

:D

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts