Thursday, January 15, 2009

L'Occitane Shea Extra Gentle Soap Lavender

Shea Extra Gentle Soap Lavender is another item I tried from the L'Occitane Getaway Treasures set, which also includes the Shea Ultra Rich Shampoo, Shea Ultra Rich Conditioner, Verbena Body Lotion, Verbena Shower Gel, Lavender Hand Cream, and Shea Extra Gentle Soap Milk (more reviews to come later).



I was never a fan of lavender. I didn't dislike it, but I never took interest with it either, just totally indifferent. But hubby loves lavender, so this kit was sort of the two birds with one stone thing :) We get to try the different goodies, but as a bonus, he gets the Lavender soap, and I get the Milk soap. Did I tell you I like the Milk soap? I LOVE that soap! Well, more like I love sniffing it, because I haven't tried it yet. Who knows, I might hate the soap itself, but I do love the smell.



Anyhoo...back to the Lavender soap :) According to the L'Occitane online store, it is 100% vegetable base and is enriched with shea butter. Hubby likes it a lot, but I think it's just okay. It feels nice, rinse well, and smells good, but it's a bit drying for my skin. It's definitely a good summer soap though, I think.



So over all, I'd buy it again if I can get it in a set and I can get that set on sale :D Otherwise, forget it. This 3.5 oz. here is $7, and a full size 8.8 oz. is $10, pretty darn expensive for just a bar of soap! There are plenty of other lovely and much less expensive soaps to try :P

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts