Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happie Nuts March 2011

The March 2011 issue of Happie Nuts features a very pretty Rienda tote in a Gothic Lolita-esque print of purple-hued roses on black background.



My sense of fashion, oh...wait, I don't have one...T.T, but hey, the tote's really pretty xD

The tote measures 19(height) x 30(length) x 8(width) cm and is made of polyester with a satiny sheen and is silky smooth to the touch. That said, the material is quite sturdy, and the tote stands on its own without crumbling over, being a bit on the stiff side rather than limp.


The tote is very well made, all stitchings are even and clean. It doesn't have any pockets and it is unlined, but the inside seams are all covered with black polyester fabric. I appreciate it very much that the tote's handles are secured with double-reinforced stitching, and the seam there are also covered with the same black polyester fabric.

Other than the pretty freebie tote bag, this issue of the Happie Nuts looks unfortunately identical to September 2010 issue, with different-but-the-same fashion styles, accessories, even makeup and hair how-tos. This leads me to think there isn't much difference from issue to issue. Then again, who am I to judge? Many US magazines targeting college-age gals suffer from the same regurgitative habits and trust me, I've read enough of Cosmo during college to roll my eyes every time I see an issue on the newsstand.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts