Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Caudalie Vinoperfect Renewal Night Cream

I got a 10mL deluxe sample tube of this Caudalie Vinoperfect Renewal Night Cream with a previous purchase, and last month I busted it out in frustration with my skin being super dry. I was using Kinara Nighttime Skin Quencher and it was helping a lot, but it also has glycolic acid (an AHA) in it which makes me wary about using it every night, so I had to space it out with another product equally rich and moisturizing. So I hazarded this a try, and it was a hazard because I knew it was loaded with a potent ingredient but I didn't know it also had glycolic acid in it also. So much for spacing it out with the acids. Sigh. But hey, this stuff didn't hurt. If anything, it helped!


So, this potent stuff that Caudalie claims to be 62-times more effective than Vitamin C is viniferine 500, from vine sap, but that's about all I know. This cream comes out of the tube very thick and firm, and it is scented with the same vine scent as most Caudalie products. It goes on as thick as it feels, and it takes a while to absorb but it does absorb well. My skin does get slightly oily in the morning when I wake up, but hey, I'd take a little oil over dry flakes any day!

Interestingly enough, I did try the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum around the same time last year but found it too moisturizing for my face and more suitable for my neck and décolletage, with visible results! Since this is working okay for my face, I'm contemplating pausing this, finish up the Kinara night cream, and go back to this every night to see if it would brighten up my face the same way. That said, this cream is not the Radiance Serum, nor is it a serum at all, which is supposed to be a lot more concentrated. So I might not notice any change but either way it's worth a try. Will update if I see visible results again.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts