Saturday, October 3, 2015

Philosophy Time in a Bottle for Eyes

Finally finished this 2mL/0.07fl. oz. pump bottle of Philosophy Time in a Bottle for Eyes I received as GWP a while go, so here's a quick review for it.

This was a light eye cream that came out of a bottle runny like lotion. I have a couple of guesses for this: it was old and/or it was hot and humid where I am when I was using this. I don't remember any scent at all. It was an ivory color, and upon closer inspection I saw [useless] shimmers.

This made a light eye cream for the day, although despite the late summer heat there were times I felt it wasn't moisturizing enough. At least it didn't melt my sunscreen or crease my eye makeup, so I'll give it credit for that. I guess this is to say this was meh and nothing special. I will not buy the full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts