Thursday, October 15, 2015

Organic Rose Skin Conditioner

Organic Rose is a sub-brand from Meishoku (see official website), and I've been curious about it for a while now. So when I ran out of toner, Clarins Toning Lotion with Camomile, I picked up this 200mL bottle of Skin Conditioner as replacement.

These days I'm using toner as they're intended, I soak a face towel (quit using cotton pads a couple of years ago) and wipe my face with it. So when I saw this toner I made sure it was runny watery and not viscous like most other Japanese toners, which they call lotion. The Organic Rose line does have Moisture Lotion indeed, and although it looks watery I think it is somewhat viscous, so I skipped it.

Sure enough this Skin Conditioner is just like any Western toner and it's been working out great! Supposedly, it contains organic Damask rosewater, and it smells like it too, a nice and mild rose scent that doesn't give me headaches. I only use it in the morning and it's been pretty mild, leaving my skin comfortable afterwards with no taut or dryness.

For night use, I'm finishing up my supply of Astalift Lotion, and when I do I'll try the Moisture Emulsion next. I thought about giving the Moisture Lotion a chance, but since winter's coming it won't be enough. If I'm going to have to layer more on anyway, I might as well skip straight to the Emulsion and seal with a thicker night cream if needed.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts