Saturday, August 17, 2019

Clarins Men Revitalizing Gel

Hubby started using this 50mL/1.7oz. pump bottle of Clarins Men Revitalizing Gel for a couple of weeks now so here's another quick post for it. Of course I've been "borrowing" some too :P


This gel has the same masculine citrus scent as the rest of the Men Skincare range. Actually, it's not really a gel but more like a milk-gel and is slightly runny. Despite the light texture and refreshing feel, it's surprisingly moisturizing. Hubby says he likes this much better than the Hydra-Essentiel Cooling Gel. He thought Hydra-Essentiel stuff would get sticky if he applied too much, yet at the same time it wasn't as moisturizing as this milk-gel.


I like it too ^.^ I find it pretty moisturizing for my skin, at least for the mornings under my sunscreen. I only use one pump each time too!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts