Thursday, August 22, 2019

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Through various purchases I ended up with two 4mL/0.14fl. oz. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate in trial glass bottles with droppers and two more 2mL/0.06fl oz. in a plastic packet.


I started using this after Kora Organics Noni Glow Face Oil and it made an immediate impression being much thinner and "drier," as in it doesn't feel oily or greasy. It felt so smooth and soothing on my skin, and it had a nice herbal scent to boot. I layered this underneath the Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate and this oil helped me tolerate the icky silicone feel of the concentrate.


I like it! Because it's on the thin side, I think it's pretty nice for the summer but probably won't be enough for my dry combo skin for the winter. I'm going to need something thicker when it gets cold and dry, so perhaps I'll go back for a full size the Kora Organics, that is, if I don't find something else I like better ^.^

The dropper bottle versus the plastic packet.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts