Tuesday, December 15, 2020

La Granature Hair Oil Mist

Been using this 100mL spray bottle of La Granature Hair Oil Mist for a couple of months now and am liking it OK. 

Back in the fall of 2019, I was still pregnant with my littlest one and realized I wouldn't have time for conditioner once he was born, and so I started to stock up what I consider "lazy conditioners," as in hair water, essence, basically leave-in conditioners that I could just apply to, or better yet, spray-on my wet hair after getting out of the shower and call it a day. This La Granature Hair Oil Mist was among the several items I picked up from Amazon Japan.

I didn't quite understand why this stuff is called "oil mist" until I actually used it. Because from appearance, there's nothing oily about it. The blue bottle is transparent and the liquid inside is watery without a separate layer that requires shaking to mix. So imagine my surprise that once sprayed on, my wet hair felt oily as if I'd just applied hair oil. Even worse was that I actually sprayed on too much the first time--4 sprays, which is the same amount I use for other hair waters, woops! So I dreaded how oily 4 sprays would leave my hair once it dried, much less the next day.


Thankfully, I worried for nothing. Once my hair dried, it wasn't oily and was super soft! It did get pretty greasy the next day though, so I with subsequent uses I only sprayed on twice, so half the amount, and that was just right. My hair was soft and bouncy and not oily. Sounds perfect and I should just hoard this stuff, right? I wish. Unfortunately, this oil mist is so strongly perfumed I might as well spray my hair with actual perfume. And because there's actual oil in it, the scent sticks around and it's on my pillow, my shirt, and I smell it all day long. Urgh. So yeah, as much as I like it I won't repurchase because of the strong scent alone. Too bad, because it's actually pretty good :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts