Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Deep Relax 6 Botanical Essence Water

Along with La Granature Hair Oil Mist, this 250mL spray bottle of Deep Relax 6 Botanical Essence Water is another lazy-day leave-in conditioner I've been using for the past few months.   

I keep these two bottles in different bathrooms, the Deep Relax bottle in my master bathroom and the La Granature in my boys' bathroom, because my littlest one napping means I'm often kept out of my own bathroom and have to sneak in a quick shower in the boys' bathroom when I can.

The Deep Relax bottle is rather generously sized, 250mL versus La Granature's 100mL. Although it's pretty strongly scented for my taste still, it's nowhere as perfumy as La Granature. The scent is generic drugstore, but still  Too bad it's not as good as La Granature either :( My hair doesn't feel as soft, and it turns greasier the next day too. May be it's a good thing that I don't get to use it as often, only once or twice a week at most, versus La Granature for the rest of the week. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts