Monday, December 14, 2020

Precious Garden Hand Cream Part V

Half way into this 70g tube of Precious Garden Hand Cream Romantic Rose so here's a quick post. This is probably the last installment of the series unless they release a new scent, because I think I've tried them all ^.^


I have this tube at my desk and, hoo boy, this rose fragrance is pretty darn strong! It's a pretty authentic rose scent too, as in very floral. I'm glad I tried it but I won't repurchase. My absolute favorite scent so far is the Japanese Yuzu. I just don't get tired of that scent, ever. But other than the scent, the hand cream is pretty nice. It's thick and moisturizing but isn't sticky or greasy, perfect for this winter weather!

See my previous posts:

4 comments:

Julia said...

I have this on my desk as well, but I actually love the fragrance, almost as much as my favorite Honey Peach! I also have Relaxing Floral or whatever the purple one is in my bedroom, and I'll probably buy a tube of Yuzu next. The only one I can't warm up to is the berry one for some reason, but I'll definitely take some Peach and Rose with me when we move!

D. said...

Hi Julia,

But you actually like rose scents though, right? Whereas florals are usually a bit tough for me ^.^ The yuzu one is so nice, and it's probably the mildest scented one out of all the different scents I've tried!

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

I do like rose scents and flavors, true! I've been drinking rose tea even, which Kotaro thinks is vile lol.

I remember trying Yuzu in stores before being it for people, and I liked it!

D. said...

LOL! Rose tea isn't vile! Folks would even put rose petals in their salads!

You should totally try the yuzu. I love it, and I think you might like it too.

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts