Friday, December 25, 2020

Paul & Joe Moisture Cream

Been using this tiny 3mL/0.1oz. jar of Paul & Joe Moisture Cream this past week so here's a quick post for it. This is my first P&J skincare product and so far I'm ambivalent with it.


This is a surprisingly thick cream with a faint orange scent that's pleasant. I'm using it in the morning and while it feels moisturizing on and absorbs quickly, but after an hour or so my facial skin feels oddly taut. I'm not sure if it's because it's just cold and dry right now, and the heat running makes it extra dry, or this cream just isn't cutting it. I didn't have this problem before when I was still using Estee Lauder Nutritious Pomegranate Radiant Energy Moisture Creme, but to be fair it wasn't as cold or as dry a couple of months ago. I think I'm just going to finish up this tiny jar and switch Biotherm Aquasource Rich Cream to morning use and see if that'll make a difference.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts