Friday, December 18, 2020

Biotherm Aquasource Night Spa

About half way through this 50mL/1.69fl. oz. jar of Biotherm Aquasource Night Spa so here's a review for it. Been using it for the past couple of months, since I finished up the jar of Estee Lauder Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Radiant Energy Night Creme/Mask


The box calls it a "night balm" so I made it a part of my nighttime skincare routine. It's balmy indeed! Despite the gel-cream appearance, it's thick and balmy to the touch and melts into my skin upon application. The scent is nice too, a bitter citrus peel that's both refreshing and invigorating, a touch strong but not chemically or otherwise. I actually enjoy smelling it on myself.

This balm does what it claims and I wake up to plump and smooth skin. Upon closer reading on Biotherm's website though, I realized this is actually a sleeping mask ^.^" Not a problem at all, since the Estee Lauder night cream/mask was the same, a night cream that doubles as a sleeping mask. But then I wanted a cream too, and one that's thick and rich enough for nighttime use. There are nights when I just want a straight up simple cream and not a sleeping mask. That's where the Aquasource Rich Cream comes in. Will post that next.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts