Saturday, December 19, 2020

Biotherm Aquasource Rich Cream

Half way through this 50mL/1.69fl. oz. jar of Biotherm Aquasource Rich Cream as well, because I'm using it in conjunction with the Aquasource Night Spa, switching off every other night.



This is a thick and rich cream I'm using as part of my nighttime routine. I first opted for it thinking there are nights when I don't want to apply a sleeping mask, but then I ended up using much more often than expected, every other night. 

This cream is a moisturizer plain and simple, no bells and whistles, but that's exactly what I wanted. It has the same bitter citrus scent as the Night Spa which I really enjoy. Just a small dollop is enough for my face and neck and I wake up to soft skin without any extra greasiness. Likey!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts