Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Kai Shampoo and Conditioner

Finished the pair of Kai Shampoo and Conditioner 59mL/2fl. oz. each but forgot this review was still in draft folder. Woops! I've been trying to use up my stash of haircare samples, mostly travel size shampoos and conditioners. These are the last of them, I think.

I'd tried a Kai product before a while back, the Body Lotion, and didn't like it at all due to the super strong plumeria fragrance. That said, I should note that the scent was actually quite authentic and smelling it took me back to hubby and my's Hawaiian vacation in the winter of 2013 every time. The problem is that it's just way too strong, especially when I'm not really into floral scents to begin with.

 
The shampoo had an interesting texture that was more like an emulsion. It foamed well and rinsed well and left my hair nice and soft. The problem was the same as that of Body Lotion, the super strong fragrance :(

The conditioner was exceptionally light and easier to rinse and most conditioners I've tried. However, it also turned my hair oily the next day. Let's just say I was glad to be done with these.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts