Friday, April 7, 2017

Kai Body Lotion

Almost done with this 60mL/2oz bottle of Kai Body Lotion so here's a short review of it.

 
Got this from Beauty Habit Holiday GWP a year ago, I think.

This is a silky yet light cream that leaves my skin nice and smooth. The problem is the fragrance--the lotion is very heavily scented with a punch-you-in-the-face plumeria. I tried to use it on my arms but just couldn't stand the strong floral fragrance. It was then demoted to my legs and feet and even then the scent is still overpowering. Hubby wouldn't even try this on his feet LOL! Will not purchase ever.

2 comments:

kuri said...

Lol. I've been curious about this as I love gardenia. Sounds like it might work as a perfume on me, haha

D. said...

Hi Claire,

It's definitely very perfumy! But other than the scent, it's a lovely body lotion.

^.^"
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts