Friday, April 21, 2017

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter

I have two 59mL/2fl. oz. jars of this Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Apricot, one from the Sephora Favorites 2015 Skin Wonderland and the other from Josie Maran Whimsical Wonder Argan Oil Skincare Essentials Set. I've been using them over the past few weeks, because the tiny jar of Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Body Creme didn't last very long ^.^


Sephora Favorites 2015 Skin Wonderland



Whimsical Wonder Argan Oil Skincare Essentials Set

This is a thick and moisturizing body cream that I use all over, arms, legs, and feet. It's slightly greasy upon application but will leave my skin super soft once fully absorbed. Which is to say I really should have started with it a few months back when it was much colder and drier. Right now it's almost too warm for a thick body cream like this. The apricot scent is really nice though, and very mild, not at all intrusive. I don't smell any vanilla but it's okay. May be I'll just use up one jar and save the other for the winter. Time to move on with something lighter.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts