Friday, April 28, 2017

Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Part II

After 18 唐紅花 (Karakurenai), I wasn't sure I needed another Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick, but I saw swatches of 02 京鹿子 (Kyoganoko) online and thought it's a pretty color, so I picked it up. Then I had a swap with a reader, Caty, and got 10 潤朱 (Urumishu) also (thanks, Caty!).

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

- 02 京鹿子 (Kyoganoko): a gorgeous shimmer-free rose that's wearable even for me despite being opaque and gives full coverage with just one layer.

- 10 潤朱 (Urumishu): swatches a nude on the back of my hand but gains a lot more pink on my lips. The result is a beautiful semi-opaque nude pink that's super flattering and wearable. Believe it or not among my Cream Glows I actually most prefer this color, which is a total surprise because since when do I prefer nude lips? Either way, I'm very happy to have received this in a swap!

02 京鹿子 (Kyoganoko) and 10 潤朱 (Urumishu).


See my previous Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts