Friday, June 13, 2008

Stila It Gloss Trios Part II

I finally got around to trying more of the Stila It Gloss! Both glosses belong to the BCA It Gloss Trio (left to right) with Courageous, Enticing, Inspiring.





- Courageous: a muted peachy orange with gold shimmers. It turns translucent with just a tad of frost on me. Taking gezebel's advice though, I dabbed some lipstick on top of it and am very pleased with the semi-metallic result! Another definite keeper!




- Enticing: a very pretty rose with silver shimmers. Again, this turns frosty on me - what's with Stila and frosty lip glosses? I have TONS of high shimmers glosses but it seems the ones that go all frosty-ballistic on me are Stila's. WTF?!? Anyways, I'm not upset, just a tad surprised. But I do like this color so I will have to layer with lipsticks to subdue the frost.




See my previous Stila It Gloss Trios post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like frosty lip gloss
but if u like the color wear a lipstick first and then the lip gloss

D. said...

Hi beautyaddict1one1,

yeah, i don't like frosty lip glosses either. i prefer them translucent without any shimmers at all. thanks for your advise!!! gezebel gave me the same suggestion - to lay the frosty glosses with lipstick :D

psychoexgirlfriend said...

The first peachy one looks very pretty. FOTD with it on sometime?

D. said...

hi psychoexgirlfriend!

sure! i haven't done one in a while now...been so crazily busy :(

Mukho said...

Hello Dalenna :)
I'm Mukho, I blog about make up options in India, and I liked your blog a lot, especially the posts on stuff different from the usual big name brands. I'm linking you, will be visiting regularly from now :)

D. said...

Hi Mukho!

Thanks so much for visiting! I can't believe someone from India found me (I'm such a dork, huh?)!

I'm happy you like what you read. Please do drop by again :D

Now that you mentioned it, I'm curious to see what makeup options are available in India. I'll take a peak at your blog too if you don't mind :D

(g)ezebel said...

are those from beautycrunch? i think i bought those. shoot, i don't remember what i bought. i have $90 worth of lip gloss sitting at my desk at work from 3 weeks ago... but MONDAY THEY'RE MINE!!!!

D. said...

Hi gezebel!

i got these from Stila's website during the warehouse sale :D super duper deal :D

ooh i know that feeling...i'm waiting for a few packages too. they'll be here monday!!!!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts