Thursday, March 26, 2009

Majolica Majorca Cheek Customize Part II

I got this Majolica Majorca Cheek Customize in PK333 for my mum (she's fair and actually needs bubblegum pink blushes!!!) and she raved about it, so I got curious and got one for myself too :)



PK333 is, well, a bubblegum pink with shimmers so fine they don't show up at all, so it goes on pretty much matte. Also, unlike the other 2 orangey colors in the same line, this pink one is much less pigmented and has much weaker staying power. Fine by me though, because I've noticed as the blush fades throughout the day, it actually gives me a more natural blush than when it's freshly applied. It is bubblegum pink, after all:P

See my previous Majolica Majorca Cheek Customize post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts