Several more Lancome Color Design Lipsticks ^.^ I've already explained the different lipstick finishes in my last Color Design Lipsticks post so I won't go over it again. All pictures taken indoor with flash unless otherwise noted.
- Love It: Cream finish, moderate coverage, a beautiful cool rose.
- Top Model: Sheen finish, coverage is somewhere between sheer and moderate ^.^ This is an interesting color. It appears a fleshy nude in the swatch but actually has a pink iridescent sheen when look under a source of light. It appears totally pink in the picture below because the flash had reflected this iridescent sheen. Pretty neat, huh?
- En Vogue: Shimmer finish, moderate coverage, an almost glittery, very femme fatale, reddish orange. I don't have this with me unfortunately, so no swatches for it.
- Groupie: Shimmer finish, moderate coverage, an almost glittery, semi-metallic fiery coral. I hate the name but love the color!
- Work It: (supposedly) metallic finish, full coverage, this is actually a "dulled" metallic, think brushed chrome, so it's kind of interesting. It appears a red velvet in the picture but swatches more of a burnt red with some brick thrown in.
From left to right, Love It, Top Model, Groupie, and Work It. Picture taken in natural light without flash.
See my previous Lancome Color Design Lipsticks post.