Friday, April 11, 2014

DHC Moisture Care Lipstick Part II

I guess this means I'm going through a lipstick kick ^.^ Here's another one of the DHC Moisture Care Lipstick I discovered last year and really enjoyed wearing, in BE07 Hint of Honey.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

These are among the standard fare of sheer, glossy and moisturizing lipsticks in Japan. I've already reviewed them so I won't repeat, but in comparison to the Coffret D'Or AA Aqua Rouge I just posted about, I'd say these DHC are slightly thinner and not as moisturizing or long lasting, but they are also really decent at half the price of Coffret D'Or! Yup, these Moisture Care Lipsticks are just $14.50 a pop, a steal for the quality and gorgeous packaging if you ask me!

BE07 Hint of Honey: a shimmery and sheer peachy beige with gold shimmers. It swatches a beigey honey but turns more of a golden peach on my lips, although the sheerness makes it pretty much a my-lips-but-peachier ^.^

See my previous DHC Moisture Case Lipstick post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts