All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
The kit comes with seven, yes 7(!), mini kohl eye liners in wood pencils. You do have to sharpen them but I don't really have any problem with that. The seven pencils come in four different finishes, yes 4(!). Three of the colors are matte and opaque, two are satins having very fine shimmers they don't show, one is metallic, and one is shimmery. For something that looks like a toy for teeny bobbers, the formula is very decent, not as buttery as my favorite liners but are still soft, smooth, and super pigmented! Again, I haven't actually worn these so I don't know how long they would last or whether they would budge or smudge. But from playing with them alone I'm pretty pleased.
From left to right: Goodnight Dreams, Grape Juice, Chocolate Milk, Happy Cloud, Blueberry, Bicycle, and Blue Sky.
- Goodnight Dreams: a matte and opaque black.
- Grape Juice: a satiny true purple, as in not leaning blue or violet. Gorgeous!
- Chocolate Milk: satiny milk chocolate.
- Happy Cloud: metallic ivory!
- Blueberry: matte and opaque vivid pool blue. I think I need to grow some balls first to wear this on my eyes LOL!
- Bicycle: a shimmery peacock green with fine gold teal shimmers. This color would be completely green if it weren't for these teal shimmers. But it's sooooooo pretty.
- Blue Sky: a matte and opaque teal blue, very similar that of Pixi Beauty Endless Silky Eye Pen 6-True Teal and Stila Smudge Stick Peacock only bluer and shimmer-free. See comparison swatches below. Oh, and did I mention this particular color stains? Yes, it stains like crazy, staying on the back of my hand for a couple of days!
From left to right: Hello Kitty Blue Sky, Pixi Endless Silky 6-True Teal, and Stila Smudge Stick Peacock.
From left to right: Goodnight Dreams, Grape Juice, Chocolate Milk, Happy Cloud, Blueberry, Bicycle, and Blue Sky. Can't really see the shimmers in Bicycle but they're there.