From left to right: Aubergine (accidentally tore the box, oops!), Blue Ribbon, Lionfish, Peacock, Starfish (tore this box too...), and Triggerfish. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
- Aubergine: looks maroon in the twist-up pen but I think it's more a deep plum. It has micro shimmers, so it's not sparkling but is finely shimmery under a direct source of light. In natural light it appears satiny.
- Blue Ribbon: a smokey denim blue with silver shimmers. Very pretty!
- Peacock: a gorgeous gorgeous teal blue with micro shimmers so fine it doesn't actually appear shimmery but rather glowy! Love!
- Triggerfish: a slate silver, also very pretty!
Now that I've collected a few of the Smudge Sticks, I'm starting to see some similarities. So I'm swatching similar colors side by side for comparison.
Purple Tang versus Tetra versus Aubergine, with Purple Tang being most bluish, then Tetra, then Aubergine being most plummy.
Moray versus Starfish, with Moray being several shades lighter, greener, and with gold shimmers. And Starfish is just a clumpy and patchy mess :(
Oscarfish versus Lionfish, with Oscarfish being lighter and warmer.
Triggerfish versus Stargazer
- Stila Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner