Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wander Beauty Beach Balm Part II

After the success with Wander Beauty Beach Balm in Sangria, I spotted a High Tide Trio on their website with three different Beach Balms in Sol, Sangria, and Siesta and didn't think twice. Considering each Beach Balm retails for $22, this trio was $44 which translates to three Beach Balms for the price of two! That, and I sure could use a backup of Sangria.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Hmm, what can I say, this stuff is fantastic! I like the pretty packaging, even if it's scratch-prone. There's already a new color Dulce, and I'm very tempted. But I think I'll wait for it to come out in a set, may be even another trio ^.^

- Sol: a translucent coral-pink. I was a bit nervous when I first saw this color. It looked like it had a white base. Thankfully, it swatched and applied translucent, and is quite pretty. Sangria is still my favorite but I like Sol too.

- Sangria: already reviewed

- Siesta: totally transparent and colorless with a glossy sheen, as you can see. I guess this was meant to be a highlighter for the cheekbones and may be even for the brow bones. But it's a lip balm for me and it I keep in my bag :P

Sol, Sangria, and Siesta.

See my previous Wander Beauty Beach Balm post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts