Wednesday, June 17, 2009
L'Occitane Ruban d'Orange Soap
This L'Occitane Ruban d'Orange Soap smelled amazing! It actually didn't smell like orange but rather bitter tangerine peels. Yeah, peels. The soap itself was actually rather mild and was not drying at all. The only problem was that because this is a guest soap, it was itty bitty and hubby and I used it up within a couple of weeks as hand soap! And I think it goes for something ridiculous like $4 a piece. Will not buy again unless on sale for dirt cheap :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This 7g tube of Honey Lip is my first product fron the Japanese brand Hacci , so I only know that Hacci is a high-end luxury boutique bra...
-
Ever since Amore Pacific Intensive Revitalizing Eye Essence got me on the eye serums and essences train, I've been obsessed with the pr...
-
Just finished up these two 180mL pump bottles of &Honey Skincare Cleansing Oil in the " Regular " scent as well the LE Sakura...
-
Finished this 30mL/1fl. oz. pump bottle of Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Water-Cream long ago but the post got buried in my Draft folder.
-
If I could describe this 125g/4.2oz. jar of Clinique Take the Day Off Charcoal Cleansing Balm in one word, it would be "tragic." ...
-
I got two of these 130mL Senka Moisture Perfect Emulsion Silky refill bag through a BOGO deal so I gifted one bag to my mum and kept the se...
-
Next up: this 125mL/4oz. tube of Shiseido Waso Shikulime Gel-To-Oil Cleanser . Sadly, Shiseido has discontinued the entire Waso line which i...
-
My good experience with Elta MD Skincare Foaming Facial Cleanser led to the purchase of this 100mL/3.4fl. oz. tube of Oil-in-Gel Cleanser ,...
-
I had two of these 15mL/0.51fl. oz. jars of Boscia Indigo Eye Cream , one from a Boscia Day & Night Eye Set (from Costco!!!), and anoth...
-
Saw these little 41g/1.44oz. jars of Beekman 1802 Buttermilk Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm and bought 3 of them, but I ended up keeping onl...
No comments:
Post a Comment