Thursday, September 3, 2009

Etude House Moistfull Toner & Lotion

I wanted to try Etude House Moistfull Toner and Lotion but didn't want to buy the full size, which contains a whopping 150 mL of the product! I mean, what if I hate them, I'd be stuck with 2 giant bottles of stuff I won't use! So instead, I got this Moistfull Special Set, which includes the full size 50 mL Moistfull Gel Cream, and a 25 mL each of the Toner and Lotion.





I read somewhere that the Moistfull Gel Cream is really good and very moisturizing. And because it's supposedly moisturizing, I decided to set it aside for the dryer winter instead. It's still pretty humid outside, so I don't really need a super moisturizer right now.



I'm happy to report that the Moistfull Lotion worked out okay for me (and hubby too!). However, the Moistfull Toner did not. The Toner had an interesting texture. It was like a runny gel instead of your average water-like toner. Of course, it was chock full of alcohol, but that wasn't what that bothered me. I just couldn't get over how sticky it was! Cacaopack did mention this to me before, but I was determined to try it myself, and boy was she right. The Toner was sticky by itself and stickier underneath the Lotion. Yuck!



But the Lotion was quite good. And potent as hell. I could not use more than just dabs at a time, and when I accidentally did, my face was a grease ball by the afternoon (even with the waterproof sunscreen!) or the next morning. Good thing it was not sticky at all though, unlike the Toner. In fact, it felt really good on clean, bare skin. The scent is a fresh/clean type, and I actually like it a lot. But I guess this Lotion is also winter material and not for the humid weather. Hmm...now I have to wonder what the Gel Cream is like. May be I'll try it sooner rather than later...

Either way, I went a bought the full size Lotion. And as expected, it came in this gigantic glass bottle, the whole whopping 150 mL! Wow. This will probably take me and hubby years to finish, especially when all you need is dabs. Sheesh.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts