Thursday, August 27, 2009

Naive White Facial Cleansing Foam

I'd been using Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Foam off and on since last year and finally finally finished the tube recently. You know what means, right? I got to go shopping for a new face wash, of course! :D

And then in my excited stupor I grabbed this Naive White Facial Cleansing Foam at my local Asian store without even looking. So needless to say, I'm not exactly happy with my purchase, especially since I'm not into anything "whitening." You can imagine what it was like when I got home, "What the...? White Facial Cleansing Foam?!? Damn it!!!" Despite that, I decided I to give it a try anyway. I'm just too lazy to bring it back.



This face wash is okay. It foams like crazy but the foam is thick and creamy, along the lines of the Shiseido Benefiance. It's actually more gentle than the Shiseido Benefiance, with the exception that it stings a little whenever there's a cut on my skin. Yeah, so much for gentle, huh? But, my face did feel very clean afterwards, and absolutely no tightness or dryness whatsoever.

So why do I think it's just okay? Well, aside from the stinging, it was the scent that bugged the heck out of me. For the first several uses, I could have sworn it smelled like a rosy Scrubbing Bubbles. I mean, it just felt wrong to be scrubbing my face with this stuff instead of the sink or bath tub or something. I know, not exactly appetizing descriptions. And then I guess after that, my nose must have gotten used to the smell or something, so the scrubbing bubbles scent wasn't as strong and in my face anymore. But still, it still smelled too chemically, the bad kind. I guess this means it's a no go.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts