Friday, August 21, 2009

The Body Shop Divinely Calm Heavenly Shower Gel

Another late review - I used this Body Shop Divinely Calm Heavenly Shower Gel during my travel to visit my parents.



Hubby loved this body wash, but I was only kind of lukewarm - the lavender scent was too overwhelming for me. I know I said I've learned to appreciate lavender and all, but woowee!!! The moment it lathered up [a wimpy lather], my nose was chock full of lavender *coughs* *gags* I guess that was why hubby liked it - he's a big lavender fan whereas I'm, well, not quite there. I do like it, but I don't love it enough to breath it. Otherwise, this body wash was gentle and mild, although no where near moisturizing enough, given the dry and harsh environment I was in. So I ended up covering myself in moisturizers afterwards, and even then, my skin was still dry! So this one is not for me either, unfortunately. Sorry hubby, I'll find another lavender body wash that's not so overly lavender :P

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts