Friday, April 24, 2015

Phytomer Lift Performance Remodeling Contouring Concentrate

After the Phytomer Hydrasea Ultra-Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum and the Souffle Marin Energizing Oxygenating Serum worked out so well, especially the Souffle Marin, I was confident I would like this 5mL/0.16fl oz. of Lift Performance Remodeling Contouring Concentrate also.


Just to clarify, these blue tubes are actually men's skincare, and yes, this Contouring Concentrate is marketed for men. But I used it anyway :P  

This was another pastel blue gel cream with a consistency thicker than the Hydrasea but thinner than Souffle Marin, although it went on more viscous than both and felt a touch slimy. The sliminess didn't bother me, but the scent did. Immediately after application, it had the same fresh fragrance as the other two, but this nice scent dissipated immediately and left behind an icky odor of, erhh, seaweed. I love me some seaweed but this was not a good smell. No, it didn't smell rancid and the concentrate hadn't gone bad, so I figured this meant whatever they put into this stuff had an odor so strong it couldn't be masked with perfume. So yeah, unfortunately I hated this one. After forcing myself to use it a couple of times, I couldn't stand the stench and threw the sample tube out. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts