Tuesday, April 7, 2015

PharmaAct Deep Cleansing Oil

Finished Beaua Organic Link Cleansing Oil a while back and moved on to this 150mL refill of PharmaAct Deep Cleansing Oil.

To be honest I didn't expect much from this Deep Cleansing Oil. Kumano Yushi owns the brands PharmaAct as well as Beaua, and the Beaua Organic Link Cleansing Oil above as well as the PharmaAct Additive Free Cleansing Oil before that were identical in texture as well as scent. So I was weary, thinking I'm getting the same cleansing oil in yet another different packaging.

Thank goodness I was wrong! In fact, I was dead wrong - this Deep Cleansing Oil is probably one of the nicest cleansing oil I've used recently ^.^ It has the perfect texture, not the cushy gel-like feel (Beaua Organic Link and 10 Essences Cleansing Oil, PharmaAct Additive Free, Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing OilFANCL Mild Cleansing Oil, DHC Mild Touch Cleansing Oil), not silicone-y, not greasy, just perfect! It smells really nice, a mild fruity apple, one of the few scented cleansing oils I'd actually enjoyed (the others being Beaua 10 Essences, Boscia, Pond's Pore White Cleansing Oil, and HJB Skilabo Cleansing Oil). And it rinses clean without leaving behind any residue, although not squeaky clean either as to leave my skin taut afterwards. Love it! Will I repurchase? Probably not. I still have several different other oil cleansers lining up and I can't wait to try those. There are so many out there waiting to be tried, so why repeat? :P

1 comment:

kuri said...

Added to the to-buy list!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts