Friday, June 6, 2014

PharmaAct Additive Free Cleansing Oil

Started this bottle of PharmaAct Additive Free Cleansing Oil a few weeks ago in May, because I got bored of the Hadanomy Collagen Cleansing :P I missed the feel of a cleansing oil on my skin and I have so many different ones lining up, so I thought what the hell, why not?

I got this bottle at the same time as Beaua 10 Essences Cleansing Oil, at a Japanese drugstore at the Zhongxiao Fuxing-Zhongxiao Dunhua underground mall in Taipei. Let's just say I got several different bottles of cleansing oils there, because I had never seen any of those before and wanted to try them all ^.^ 

PharmaAct is another brand from Kumano Yushi, which owns Beaua, so it didn't surprise me at all when this cleansing oil goes on with an identical texture to the Beaua 10 Essences ^.^ This is a good thing, because it has more of a spongy gel-like quality and not entirely greasy oily like some cleansing oil can get. The only difference is that after massaging a while, it doesn't melt into an oil like the Beaua one. Also, the bottle says this cleansing oil can be used in the shower, which means you can start with dry or wet hands and face. Pretty neat!

This additive-free cleansing oil is unscented and free of dye, it says so on the bottle. However, it does have a smell, like generic Ivory soap, which I don't mind at all. I like the essential oil fragrance from the Beaua one better, but otherwise there's no complaints with this PharmaAct oil cleanser at all.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts